Parking:

Reliance Modular Kitchen
Jul 17, 2009 09:43 AM 18409 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I was planning to go in for a modular kitchen for my new house. I zeroed down on Reliance Kitchens. Please let me know if anyone has any reviews on this.

The finish is really nice, but prices are exorbitant. I came across a lot of people who got kitchens done recently but no one would recommend their kitchen guy. I dont understand, is there no one who could do a decent job with modular kitchens?

I went to see a few kitchens and the finish was horrible. Half the shutters never closed! I am sick os seeing bad kitchens :(

Reliance was relatively better. Their showroom had some great options. I am not sure of the quality of their final product though. If anyone has had any experience with them, good or bad, feel free to share.

Also, If anyone has any alternative suggestions in mind it would be great to know.

Thanks,