Salary and Benefits

5, Community Centre, New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110025, DL

+91-11-66623000

Paradeep,Odisha,India India
It is very useful
Nov 28, 2018 08:38 AM 62610 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Modocare is one of india's Network marketing company . It is one of among india's direct selling company . It offers product in categories of personal care , home care, colour cosmetic and skin care etc .

It sells products to consumer directly or without fix role of retailer . It is started with one center , 7 daily life products and 400 consultants .

Now a days it is having 40 centers , more than 100 products and 100K consultanants . It is supplying it's product in 2700 cities in India now . The company is also present in Nepal . Apart from daily life products , modicare has also entered in food and beverages sector .

My personal experience : -

I knew there are many fraud companies out there who work in networking , takes money from you to join their company and atlast will fly away leaving you

Nowwhere ! I got this modicare products message from WhatsApp group . They understood me carefully . Firstly , I opposed him to join this after his more force I joined and joining is free . Now this is started and I got 25% to 45% on every product that I sell . After using this product , it will give the premium quality product .

Today, after 4 month I make average 9K to 15K per month . Also company is sponsoring lavish Bangkok trip . I make it not permanently , it is for me as part time .

The company is growing more and more everyday .

People do this business for earn lacs .

This was the my experience with modi care which I used .

Thank you.