Network:

TELSTRA
May 03, 2018 10:23 AM 315 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Telstra is my city. it is my home. home. where my home gone. I got no home. Telstra is home now. what does you all think about Telstra? it not home to you. only to me. what else can be called home for telmarketors. what kind of person rejects the telimob. the mob. my mob. the squad. me not even know what kind of telimob. I only been to Telstra 2 time. but the time is not my time only my mum time. I not from this earth. not from this earth. Alah help me from earth. you fiend I need help. get me away from the land mines. my dad dead. Optus kill him with there land mines. there land mines. you all kill my family. all who use optus. dead. dead. dead. he dead. my mum left me.

save the telimob. the telimob. my people. my people are the squad. the squad needs to be my friend. I have no peppers. I need chilli for curry. my dot is not their. I need to be dead. kill me please. BY mother. bye dada. my cows are meets for me. not for my indian family. I was killed. I was killed by my chonny boss and my mother was dead my the sea. I did of land mine soon because jean not protect me.

Write a Review on Modi Telstra Mobile Operator