Handy:

Worst experience with Modfurn
May 31, 2011 01:14 PM 8738 Views
(Updated Jun 21, 2011 11:12 PM)

Handy:

In a nutshell

If you want to read it briefly, Whatever Arunsun164 mentioned in his review comment is 200% true. Unfortunately I did not look at this review at the time of ordering.

Details:

Sales function of Modfurn will be very customer friendly, and they will ensure that you give the order, after which you have to run behind them. They will not pick up your calls and after making more than 10 chasing they may pick up your call and will talk very nicely and will promise they will get back to you shortly. Dont expect them to call you back, again you have to start your chasing once again.

They may say goods will be delivered on a particular day and you may be taking leave for the same. On the day of delivery, since the goods have not arrived if you try to chase them, they will not pick your call at all. So you better plan for at least 3 to 4 days leave for taking the delivery of goods, as on atleast 3 occasions they will not deliver the goods as promised.

The concerned marketing person (name already mentioned in Arunsun164 review) will even say gate pass is already issued and the delivery is on its way, but delivery will never happen on the day they mention it will be delivered.

After they get their 1st installment of 50% of the money they wont even consider you as a customer. On top of it, they will charge you INR 1000 for them to measure and quote.

In spite of repeated request to complete the wood work asap, as I have to travel abroad, it is more than 4 months still they are yet to complete even 50% of the total work, when payment from my end, were done as and when they requested. The beautiest part of the whole story is they have not given me even a single receipt for the payments I did so far. Every time you call up the marketing person will promise he will send it through local courier today itself, unfortunately I dont know when the today will come. We know tomorrow will never come, but after my experience with modfurn, today also will never come is my knowing.

Write a Review on ModFurn Modular Kitchen, Chennai