Handy:

Raviphad India
Worst customer support and high cost.
Jun 04, 2017 08:18 AM 4363 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 04, 2017 08:18 AM)

Handy:

Modfurn modular kitchen, I was insisted by a friend to get the modular kitchen designs from this shop. I ordered the kitchen furniture, which I had selected inspite of heavy cost. They said that we will deliver after one day. They didn't deliver. I called them no response after a long calls I made they responded and told me that we are coming . They came and set up my kitchen very neatly as I said. The decorations? of the kitchen with new interior's was. Excellent. Suddenly I found some cracks in some wooden furniture I called them said about the problem. They came but asked store pay me some amount to get repair. They provided me less quality wooden furniture, that's make a lot differences here. I asked for excellent wooden furniture but they provided me the one I not supposed to find in my kitchen. I was dissatisfied and wonot go with this shop for the modular kitchen set up.

Write a Review on ModFurn Modular Kitchen, Chennai