Handy:

Modfurn JFA - Worst Customer Support
May 28, 2014 03:08 PM 16622 Views

Handy:

Last week, I raised a call with Customer Care to alter my Showcase and Vimal was assigned to it. We explained Vimal very clearly that we need a modification done to the existing wooden showcase which was done by other vendor(by my Builder 3 years earlier) and he told me that he will visit my home to inspect the showcase and give a quotation against an inspection charge of Rs.300 to which I agreed.

After having fixed an appointment on Wednesday, May 21, between 10 AM - 1 PM, I waited for his visit after taking permission from my Office Hours. Vimal visited my house and I explained him about how I wanted to get my showcase modified(a reduction in width). He agreed to give me a quote and send a experienced technician, since I wanted to get it done the same way as we both dscussed. He infact even gave a rough estimate of around Rs. 2000 - 3000 and he assured me that "what we discuss now will happen". To take additional benefit of his visit, I wanted to get a design and a quote for a wall hanging cloth stand, so that I can get it done with you.

To be very frank, he was very much lethargic and didn't propose any design or suggestion neither didnt keep up the expectation of a Modfurn Interior designer. He promised of a quote within a day or two while leaving. Even after 2 days of his visit there wasnt any news from him and I called him on Friday night to get updates. After my call to him, to my surprise, he mentioned that the company doesnt undertake any other vendor modifications. This is when I decided to call you to address my concern.

My concern here is: Why didn't Vimal mention this point for the very first time when I informed him about my requirement. If he would have told me that you dont undertake any other vendor modification, I would have droped it then and there. There would have been no waste of time, money added efforts. Also he didn't even inform me about it, it was only after my call to him after 2 days, he told me this.

Till now I haven't got a single update from him on the design or quote for the new cloth stand. Modfurn JFA has a very good reputation & image amongst public and I can say for sure that you can easily loose it because of your executives like this. How do you expect me to refer JFA to others when people like him behave like this? I believe that you may end up loosing your business with existing long time customers also because of the uncultured, irresponsible behaviour of people like Vimal.

Request you to please train people like him on how to deal with customers or better refrain from sending people like him for any future business prospects

ModFurn Modular Kitchen, Chennai