Handy:

Ichalkaranji India
Need to Implement in Quality & Design
Jan 08, 2018 11:40 AM 1461 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hi friends ! I am sharing experiences about the modfurn modular kitchen.

One year ago we are revolting entire home . But we need to make some different designs in kitchen . So we suggest some companies are available for especially moduling kitchen . because all Rooms are easily modeling or renovating easily but that , kitchen are not possible.

So , I am searching online and this website are seen. So , I am fix that . And gives contract. Its make but taking many days . And some common design was produced. Our neighbors have making used local Modulars but they also making New design and some different . But our seen some older .

They use furniture , its really worst because that makes crack's . After some day's. But we are ignored them and not calling to service center .

But after some days , my brother has pull strongly , handle of furniture . And that come into hand. Easily . I am checking all handles like that pulled and outoff 10 the seven handles are coming into hand .

I am really shocked and called to service center they are coming and check it and again fit it. But they again taking charge for this . We are really disappointed that thing because they says its not our responsibility its depends on your . To how to use ?

So I am experienced really disappointed thigs .

ModFurn Modular Kitchen, Chennai