Parking:

Store Range:

A pin the inner sole of my sandals.....
Jun 22, 2011 10:42 AM 5983 Views
(Updated Jun 22, 2011 10:44 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

My dearest lady friends. please please do not ever go for this Mochi brand. I heard that it has got good collections so I thought of going for it and baught one pair of sandals from commercial street Mochi.

I used it for a day and found that the inner sole leather sheet was already detached. They told me at the time of purchase that I can exchange it any branches in bangalore. So I went to Mochi in Forum. Those people sitting in the counter are really really unprofessional and the attitude was really bad.

They just sticked the gum and gave me back. Stupid fellows.

And from last one month I used that sandals for 5 days. in that I got hurt in my foot, a half inch of cratch and increases everyday when I use that sandals. I just went and touched that inner sole and I found that there was a pin in the inner sole from down that was hurting me a lot.

Probably next time I would never suggest or go for it. I was going for Woodlands normally but nowadays in single road you can find 3-4 woodland outlets, you can't make out which is original and which is duplicate.

ITs really difficult to decide on any brands in today's bangalore though there are good ones.

Mochi - Bangalore