Delhi India
Trying to make fools of there users.......
Jan 17, 2018 09:11 PM 496 Views (via Android App)

Hello Guys today I am gonna share my views on Mobikwik.com which I used for making my some paynent but I am totally unsatisfied with that.

Mobikwik payment platform is very bad and it offers a super cash which we redeem only 10% in our next transaction which is totally bad and it seems like mobikwik wants from us to do tansaction on regular basis.its hard to use sometimes as it hangs a lot and tends our mobile to work slowly and it does not provide proper information to our tansaction or something else which we gonna do.Its major flaws is its services or customer care services which helpful after having any obstacals in transaction.Customer executive don't resolve our issue quickly and they take too much time to recover it.

Guys if you wanna do tranaction online then as per my experience I suggest you to avoid this one otherwise you waste your money and precious time.

Mobikwik.com