Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Miss Claire

My fav
Jun 08, 2018 11:35 AM 564 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Hi I guys.today my review is going to be about the miss Claire color stable lipstick.I'm totally in love with this one.I got it recently from an online store when I was searching for some other product.I found this pretty and interesting so I ordered it .now coming f to the product it comes in a stick Like container which is very pretty to look at.

Coming to the product it gives the matte finish but doesn't make your lips too d4y.it adds some gloss also to the lips due to clear shiny product at the back.there is no fragrance and thats the best part abut the product.there is no name to the shade instead there is number.but thats not a big problm. price is little too high 300 .but its worth it guys.

It dries up quickly so we need to apply quickly and we should not rub our lups until it dries if not it forms a patch and wears off.it stays for neRly 3 to 3.5 hours and then fades off.

So this was my review hope you find it helpful.bye

Miss Claire Color Stable Lipstick