Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Yes it is a good beach which is located in capital city Panjim. It is easily accessible via any vehicle.But I had a very bad experience on Miramar beach.

This beach is a local attraction and usually it is crowded with localities. And seriously I had a very bad experience with these localities. I was there with my friends and some local boys started pocking us in there local language. They were also teasing the girls which I was accompanied with.There was no help and I was not able to find any cop near the beach.

Miramar beach is very clean and it is beautiful when you be their in the morning.This beach is also opposite to Museum so you can also plan to visit that.You can also visit Donna Polla point which is like 2 km from the beach.

Beach is in capital city so accommodation is not a problem. You can find the best hotels and lodges near to beach according to you budget.

It is a good place to hang out but I am not sure about the safety as per my experience.So be safe when you visit there.

Miramar Beach