Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Mumbai India
Dirty beach ,black waters
Apr 21, 2018 05:59 PM 1677 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

This beach is Situated in Panjim Goa. I had been to this place when I had been on a goa trip with my friends. I had been to many beaches in Goa and I would probably say this would be my last option if I had to visit this place and the reason I will tell you why. This beach is not at all clean the sand and the water have turned blackish. we didnt feel like stepping into water.the beach was very dirty, empty bottles, wrappers, plastic bags lying on the beach.there are few pine trees near the beach beside this I found nothing interesting.this place is easily accessible as its in main city panjim.so reaching here is very easy.there were no shacks n proper eatery available on beach.although there are many accommodation options are available. As far as safety is concerned I didn't see any lifeguards on the beach so I am not sure about it . But the beach was in so pathetic state that no one would like to step into water. There are many other local sightseeing options available you can skip this place and better go somewhere else. Overall I would never recommend this place it is just a waste of time, we just had a walk on the beach then return back to our rooms.Dirty beach, no lifeguards, no eatery available, I will not visit this place again.

Miramar Beach