Malappuram India
No have high charging capacity.
Jun 07, 2019 06:22 PM 230 Views (via Mobile)

Hi friends, today I am going to Explain my experience about Microtek Technology we live UPS EB 1100 12V inverter.

On 2June 2018 I purchased Microtek Technology inverter for my household purpose. And I fit in my house and began to used.

But after 3 month on the night of my exam day I am studying my books when suddenly the currentis power cut. When the charge of inverter is fully but after 5 hour the inverter suddenly shut off. And I check what happened when I cannot understand. When I called the repair into my home and he checkedwhat happened. And he ask me it is only having 5 hour charging capacity so you please fill the charge and use. But I cannot fill charge because they have no any current. So this reason I study my book for exam without any power supply. And I use with the light of lamp.

So you please check the powers capacity of inverter before buying.

Write a Review on Microtek Technology We Live UPS EB1100 12V Inverter