Microtek

Noida India
Microtek disappointed me
Nov 14, 2017 04:25 PM 1397 Views (via Android App)

I purchased microtek Sebz 1600 Ups 8 months ago but since the purchase day I doesnt work well as after the installation , I observed : -

1) This inverter has very horrible sounds coming from inside i.e like grinder so we feel irritating while taking nap also it disturbs while studying .

2) Inverter do not charge battery for more than hours even if it is drained completely hence backup of battery is compromised .

3) Because of poor charging , our new battery lasts only 3 hrs with one fan only but as we told that it will give backup of 6hrs atleast with

2fan and 2 lights.

4) Since I complained to customer care but they betrayed us becuase microtek give my no to private agents and a private engineer come in my house but he asks me for money after repairing of inverter so I told him that inverter is in gaurantee but he said he is not from microtek but didnt reveal the name who gave him my contact , so I then came to know that it is microtek who gave my no to private firm becuse they do not want to come as they have to do repair work in free .

hence these brands are fraud , once they sell their product then they do not care about customer so dont buy from this .

Also even after repair still inverter is functioning poorly and do not give backup and has sound coming continuously .

It is not a user friendly as how do you expect it a good product becuase it undergo repair in its first month so how will it work reliably in future .

Microtek Sebz 1600 Ups Pure Sine Wave Inverter