Microtek

Jorhat India
BEST BACKUP UPS
May 22, 2017 04:31 PM 2937 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 22, 2017 07:12 PM)

Microtek send 1600 Ups is the best Ups .I purchase this Ups before 2 year it give best result.i don't have any complain about this microtek sebz1600 ups.its has the following features:

Long backup availability: microtek sebz 1600 ups give long and adequate backup to the user.This is the main feature and advantages of buying is Ups.

Microtek sebz 1600 ups provide low Electricity consumption  as compare to other Ups.So this is also a best advantage for the user.

Price is also reasonable for this Microtek sebz 1600 ups, if we compare to other branded ups.microtek ups is supported by all person due to price reasonability feature.

This ups is user friendly in nature.i like this ups more due to this user friendly feature .

Service and Support feature is also good.one time my microtek sebz ups is get off due to electricity voltage up down .then I call service man of microtek they came and repair my ups with in a hour.

Durability of this microtek sebz 1600 ups is best.

I give 4/5 rate to this Microtek ups.

I prefer this microtek ups to other because I get best result after using this ups.so don't get afraid to buy this ups .As compare to su kam and other branded ups I recommend this microtek sebz ups more.

Microtek Sebz 1600 Ups Pure Sine Wave Inverter