Others

Raisen India
Service is not for long time
Feb 24, 2019 09:22 AM 4632 Views (via Android App)

I brought a microtek inverter at march 2012 for my shop use and connect it with luminius battery and my timing time is 10 am to 10 pm and I use 4 led bulb 1 computer 1 printer and 1 ceiling fan.

and microtek inverter does not provide good service from day of installation and it was giving service only for 5 to 6 hours continue and it is shut down very early if I use printer with it.

and charging capacity is very low and discgarge very fast and I was very disappointed with service of this inverter so I call many times to their customer service and one day their mechanic come and check it and reported it is good and dont have any mistake in it.

so I hire a local electrician to solve my problem and he check inverter and change a coil and some day it give good service and again its down.

it is not a durable inverter any time and it is give a real electric current and I get a shot of it.

one day I were filled water in battery and think to unplugged inverter from electric board and when I unplugged the pin of inverter and my finger touch a pin of plug then I got a big electric shot.

Microtek Inverter