Help Functionality:

Too Many Features.
Jan 12, 2017 06:59 PM 3244 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Microsoft Office 2013 is the current software which I'm using now. I have not downloaded Microsoft Office 2016 because I'm getting all the features in this software. So, I don't think that I need the updated version of this software. Microsoft Office 2013 have many tools, it is a bundle of 13 apps in which all are very useful for me. All the apps are user-friendly, so I do not have to search for very long for a feature. All the apps have its own outstanding features. The best feature is that we can save the document in any format. My favorite app is Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 which helps me to make the text better which I can make look so cool. Along with text editing I can edit pictures too and there are so many good options to edit a picture in Microsoft PowerPoint. I can even remove the back easily from the picture which is very useful. I even don't need Photoshop to edit pictures. Microsoft is very helpful to me and I would like to recommend it to all the peoples who are reading this review now.

Microsoft Office 2013