Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Balrampur India
Best for documentation & best editing tools!!
Apr 04, 2017 09:04 AM 1720 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 04, 2017 09:07 AM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have been using Ms office 2013 since very long time.I spend lot of my time to working on Ms office for working and study purposes.

Here is the few things that I noticed in MS office 2013 which got better than its previous versions

1.Word 2013 has a new read mode which makes me to read my documents very simply and understand it properly.i can also switch the view page of documents.

2.Editing documents are very simple and much easier than its previous version as all the editing tools are given properly.

3.Writing content in MS office 2013 is very simple and in unique way which makes documents to look much prettier.

4.Making excel sheets got better and the have the possiblity to spreadsheet lenght.

5.drafting tools in onenote is got more impressive ana attractive.

6.Editing images in picture manager is so simple and making ppt tools in powerpoint become more classy.

Installing msoffice 2013 in pc took little bit of time bit its quite easy.In short it is a great product and I must recommend it to all of you.

Microsoft Office 2013