Help Functionality:

Don't be shocked
Aug 15, 2001 08:35 PM 2802 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I think most all computers come with net meeting on them and it could be a good concept to talk to friends and family members and be able to see each other.

However when I tried it several times in the past this is not what it is primarily used for.

It is quite a shock to be talking to some one and you get a notice that some one else wants to talk and you accept it and find the person totally naked and looking for cyber sex.

I seen more naked men in a couple of days than I have in my life and I won't use the program again.

There are others out there like it also so beware and by all means don't let your children on these sites. Some of the people I seen on there were very young...too young to be on such a site.

As I said the concept would be good if used in the right way. You can block people. They do have servers that are g rated but that doesn't stop some of these people who I think go on the G rated server to shock people.

It says for conferencing and maybe some do use it for that but not that many. If you chose to try it just don't answer anyone that you don't know or you might see something you aren't prepared to see.

If you are into cyber sex well that is up to you but to me it is a silly idea to say the least. I would only recommend this program if you stick with family members and friends.That is why I am punching in the recommend to people and the only reason that I am.

Microsoft Netmeeting 3.0