Microsoft

Calcutta, India India
I will not suggest you to buy this phone
Jun 15, 2017 11:56 AM 1251 Views

I am a owner of this phone and I am still using this phone, I have bought it in 2016 at the price of 16000 rs. Its almost one year old now. I will suggest you not to buy this phone. This Microsoft's phone has Windows operating system and windows operating system is not that much user friendly . I will tell share with you the problems of this phone latter but first I am telling you few good things about this phone.

This phone looks good

It has 5.7 inch big display screen

The front camera is of 5 MP and the primary camera is of 13 mp .

Internal memory of 8 GB

RAM 1 GB

battery is long lasting.

BUT IN-SPITE OF THESE FEW ADVANTAGES THERE ARE A LOT MORE YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PHONE.

The sound reception is that much good many times I was unable to talk comfortably because of the sound reception problem.

As I say you before the operating system of this phone is windows 8.1. The problem with windows phone is that it doesn't support much App unlike Android phones.

Still now I cant use the UBER APP, PAYTM APP, BHIM APP which are most important Apps in now a days.

Sometimes Whats app creates problem in this phone. I cant copy the you tube link to whats app in this phone. sometimes I have to uninstall the Whatsapp and then again I had to install it. Facebook App of windows is not taht much good .The STORE from which one have to download all the app is not compact with a lot of good App.

Design is good and it has a Flash below the back camera which is very stylish.

There is no special feachers in this phone Except the MICROSOFT OFFICE .

Look is moderate, The black cover phone looks Good .

This phone is not a value for money phone.

I will suggest you to buy an Android phone in spite op a Windows phone . A windows phone has a lot of drawbacks. Even Nokia launched Android phone now. So go for an Android phone.

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM