Microsoft

Great Device at this Price tag
Jan 26, 2017 07:50 AM 2378 Views

My eyes were locked to this phone out of all the Lumias and androids. The big screen, good camera and big battery capacity plus the refinements made by the MS after Lumia 730 AND the fact that its going to get a BIG update to Windows 10 from the current 8.1 had me in. This is my First Lumia purchase

The predilection for android can be seen here. I have been an android fan but witnessing the current lack of innovation, redundant customizations and hardware specifications, lack of standardization on software/update front, low battery run, and immense competition on hardware specifications taking a toll on ergonomics and design disappointed me. I dont see how a custom ROM or a stock ROM can ease my life making a simple phone call.

On the other hand, Lumia is refreshing. Has good battery life which a phone ought to have. Has just about right customizations and stock apps are definitely way better than android. It has a smooth integration of Office between your Lumia and Windows and data transfer from an old phone to new is terrifically smooth. Switching phones is unbelievably so easy in Lumia that I have ever witnessed in Android for all these years.

Both the OS are completely different and should be seen independently and through the eyes of android. This dork here have completely underestimated what a great phone this is.

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM