Village And P.O - Karnamadhu, District - Karimganj, Assam, Pin No. - 788712 India
Best mobile in a affordable price segment.
Mar 09, 2017 08:53 PM 1638 Views (via Android App)

Hi guys I have recently purchased Micromax x3020 mobile. And now for almost 15 days I have been using this mobile as my secondary device. This phone does not support touch screen support. One thing I must tell you guys is about its battery life. Its battery life is just awesome. With moderate use I was easily able get a battery back up of one full day. Talking about its look and feel, its looks decent compared to its price. It has a 3 inch QVGA display stuffed with 1450 mAh battery and a 0.3 megapixel camera. It's camera is not that good but then You can't expect much at this price point. Its internal memory is very low. The phone is ideal for those people who want to have a phone but does not want to spend very much. I can't say that this product is awesome but it just gets the job done. Thanks a lot guys for reading my review.

Micromax X3020