Micromax

hyderabad India
Poorest service in Hyderabad.
Feb 04, 2012 08:55 AM 1468 Views

I got a Micromax phone recently (1 month back) and the charger is gone. Some technical problem and is not working.I met a service center guy in Mehdi patnam and he confirmed that the charger will be replaced.He also said it would take 20days to get it replaced. He spent 2mins to confirm this which he would have done in phone when I called and clearly explained the problem before I traveled for 40 mins.I tried for another center in Amirpet Sri Nivasamobilecare (Hyderabad).

I am totally upset after talking to the executive. She is not at all trained, do not know how to treat customer and most un-bothered .She was talking in such a feeling that the customer has to face the problem because he has invested money on the mobile. She was not sure how soon the charger can be replaced.She started from 10days and went till 25days time in just 1min for getting the charger replaced.She irritates people like anything. So Bad. If some one talks to her, they would definitely feel not to buy the item.Its a loss to the customer and the company as well.Getting the problem in 2months is bad and not getting immediate solution is still bad.We buy the mobile piece to use and this type of service makes people buy another mobile as backup., instead we can go for other good brands.

Micromax Q2