Internet Speed:

Good for BSNL EVDO sim
Dec 01, 2015 08:51 PM 4810 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I initially was supplied the my BSNL EVDO postpaid connection with the Prithvi UE100 modem. It was a pain to setup with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.

In addition, it was slow to connect and gave frequent disconnections in low signal areas. I also wanted to setup a Wi-Fi hotspot using my TP-Link TL-MR3420 Wireless Router but was unable to connect it. Tried all the available firmware but to no avail as it was not supported.

I was looking for a suitable alternative and stumbled on the Micromax MMX300C modem on eBay which I got for Rs 1400. Immediately noticed a difference with a quicker and stable connection, faster average speeds(275 kbps peak download speed compared to 150 kbps on UE100). Also was happy as it instantaneously connected to my TP-Link Wireless Router and I was able to create a stable Wi-Fi hotspot.

I am happy with the purchase and recommend it for the BSNL EVDO sim. Please rate my review and leave your comments. Cheers!

Micromax MMX 300C