Eid_ul_Fitr_2021

Micromax

My mother loves it
Jan 11, 2021 01:58 PM 187 Views

My mother donated her old smartphone to my maid and so I had to buy a new device for her. While she was keen to not go with the Chinese brands, I chose this Micromax In 1b smartphone and this turns out really well. About the speed of the smartphone, it is definitely much better than the old Samsung smartphone she had. In fact, the smartphone works really well while she plays Temple Run in her smartphone and seems like Mediatek chipset in the device is offering it great performance.

I heard that this Mediatek chipset works well in PUBG as well, but I am happy with my Redmi Note 8 Pro which is the best gaming smartphone in the world. As for Micromax In 1b, the camera section is excellent, the RAM and the ROM support are so good and the battery backup for her is amazing as well because the smartphone can go on for 2 days even when playing Temple run. This is an amazing device.

Micromax IN 1b