Micromax

Bangalore India
Disappointed with the device low performance
Jan 08, 2018 06:56 PM 723 Views (via iOS App)

Hello,

This micromax tablet is not my right choice and unnecessary invest huge amount on this device, I certainly disappointing approximately their performance and a few others troubles and that I no longer believe that micromax tablet are performed very badly. it turned into a no longer right to apply and I confronted many hassles in this micromax Canvas Tab, this is heating up also it will stop every some other time.

there will be on display brightness and complete device will be freeze and unable to restart the device also.

I found this is very basic features model there are no much feature also there is one biggest problem to connect wifi & hotspot. Whenever I tried to connect my home modem every time it will faild I need to restart the device to connect.

Also hotspot if I use bettery will be drain like hell and device will be complete hit up. Again it will be hang.

So I decide to sale this device and go for Samsung for better performance, hence I never recomand this device to anyone.

Thank you!