Micromax

Gobordagya India
Not for gamer
Feb 01, 2018 11:14 AM 2309 Views (via Android App)

I bought this phone cause I want to have a taste of infinity. So I bought this phone on the first flash sale. I think this phone is perfect for guys want to show off the phone and a little bit of selfie freak . But guys like me who loves to watch movies and play games it would be really bad choice I felt it with in few days when I bought this phone.

It has Snapdragon 430 who has made any name for itself in the processor market and it at Qualcomm 1.4 gigahertz speed. But I thought the 4 GB RAM would give me a smooth gaming performance but it doesn't I think I have problems playing the Heavy game like as Asphalt 8 and Real Racing 3. He doesn't have a full HD display so if you're full HD movie lovers it won't do any job for you.

Your selfie lover go for this phone. If you are a heavy gamer and movie lover it's not the right just for you

Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro