Micromax

Jalandhar India
Not valued your money.
Jul 31, 2017 08:39 AM 6424 Views (via Android App)

Hey guys, today I'm gonna tell you about micromax canvas 2 ( 2017) . Micromax launched this phone in may 2017 with a price of approximately 12000 INR. I and my friends used some micromax phones before and it didn't have a good experience.

This new Canvas 2 has 16 GB ROM which is expendable upto 64 GB only and 3GB RAM with 1.3 GHz quad core processor. It has 13 Mega pixel of rear camera and 5 Mega pixel of front camera. It's screen size is 5 inch with 720x1280 pixels and has pixel density of 294 ppi. It runs of Android 7.0 Nougat which is good. The battery backup is 3050 mAh which is less as compare to specs of this phone.

Now we discuss, why this is not a good phone as its price because it has low ROM and RAM which has to be minimum 32 GB with 4 GB RAM. People take more selfies nowadays so front camera should be 8 Mega pixel and it phone has average cameras. Resolution is quite low as well as pixel density. And last but not least its battery backup, the phone is 4G and when I use 4G Internet it drain battery quickly.

The previous micromax phone I used has issue of corrupted ROM and this caused no data transfer, no use of WIFI, Bluetooth, SHAREit or any kind of data transfer. When I gave it to customer service center they took 5-6 weeks and the phone was not repaired, this forced me to buy a new phone better than Micromax.

So guys, price is high and features are low, you can buy a mobile at same price far better. So I recommend you not to buy this mobile.

Thanks.

Micromax Canvas 2 Q4310 (2017)