Micromax

Hyderabad
Waste of money
Jan 19, 2017 11:20 AM 1528 Views (via Mobile)

Hii friends I am here to share my opinions on this Mobile phone. I have purchased this Mobile on my friend's advice, after getting this I was disappointed with its performance. The phone has got few problems at the beginning and now it is not working well. I have purchased this phone four months back and not much satisfied with this. The sound quality is very good but the display screen is not too good. The design and style of this phone Micromax bolt A46 is average. The features are also not so attractive and I am disappointed with this phone.The display screen is 4inches and the the RAM is 256mb. The internal storage is 512mb only. The camera is also too worst as it is 2megapixel. I don't recommend this phone. I got this for 7, 999Rs.the price is very high. Don't try this as it is waste of money, try a good one in Micromax. Thank you.

Micromax Bolt A46