Micromax

Kumarghat India
Hang master.
May 31, 2018 10:23 AM 427 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 31, 2018 11:56 PM)

The number of mobile I have used so far, The worst is micromax a46.I bought the mobile with great encouragement.For the purchase of mobile, 8000 Rupees was deposited very hard.The first few days after purchase was very good.At the end of 3 weeks it showed a terrible.speeking on the phone suddenly got hanged, and there was a beep sound Three to four minute.I got scared and switched off the mobile.After switching on I saw that the whole display became white and not showing anything.Then I went to service center but they couldn't do any thing.Then I threw the mobile on a drain beside the road.I was very uncomfortable with this phone.Touch was too hard, finger had to put a lot of pressure.Battery back up was very bad.Four to five times a day had to be charged.It was the worst model of micromax mobiles.The four inches display didn't have a good video view.It was launched in the month of February 2014.It was the worst year of micromax brand.since then I didn't buy any mobile phone of micromax brand.

Micromax Bolt A46