Micromax

Sagar India
Very wrost mobile forver. screen is too much small
Jul 20, 2017 11:21 AM 1237 Views (via Android App)

Not support 4g and also it give very chep battery backup forever. it is a very slim mobile also it have very light weight and the screen size is to much small so we can not touch properly. I never completed my workde with it on time.

Sound reception - if we talked about the sound recepiton of this phone it is not good because some time when I am use it automatically signal is goes down and feel just like it  is worst mobile. sound of this phone works properly. and hear lots of music with it.

User frienly - if we talked abut the user friendly it is not much user friendly becusar it have very less ram support. also it have very less internal memory. so we can not save our more data in it. we feel very iriitating when I am use this mobile. the main poroblme is that it hanged lots of time. also the battery is draining very much fastly. I dont like its battery support. also I can not suport the fast charging feature so it is a mall function on it.

style and design - if we talked about the style and design of this phone it is too  much good because of the it is very slim mobile we can carry it any where where very easily and the works it very finely. and the weight of this phone is very less. we can move it any where of the town.

Other feature - this phone not have lots of more other feature like it dont have very good camera and also also the screen size of this phone is too much small so we can not touch it properly and the. and no other fearue in it. comapany was  said that they will provdie me regular updates but they can not provide any update yet so it is the most popular lie of the company and I feel very worst.

Look and feel - I feel very much irritating because of this phone not support the 4g. and we can insert our 4g sim card in it. also I can not support the very fast carger so the battery charging very most time it takes arround 4 to 5 hours to full charge the battery. if we compare it with other mobile lots of more mobile availe available in the market with very more feature at the same price.

Value for money - if we talked about the value for money. this is not a very mobile because of the price of this phone is too much high if we compare it with other mobile.  other good brands provide me lots of more feature at the same price range. also the battery draining of this phone is too much fast we need to carry carger everywhere. so we  can not say it is a wirelees mbile because we can take charger most of the time so it is a wired mobile forever.

Micromax Android One