Micromax

Jeypore India
The lasting phone
Apr 18, 2017 05:33 PM 843 Views (via Android App)

Well I have used this phone abave two and half year and I like this phone as I was experienced this mobile and its good and when u go to the specifications there is low battery backup.the mobile contains 480 to 800 pixcel and 5 megapixel camera which gives good clearity and face detection and also I has dual sim with gsm only and 3g available. The ram contains 512 MB which is very low and it will make your phone hang which is not good to use locally. The battery which doesnt gives a day backup of battery it has 2000mah capacity to save the power of phone and if you increase brightness the battery life if phone will shutdown quickly. And if you are suffering from hangon on mobile please update the phone or buy new one because again if u being new battery that will also affect the battery and ur money so my suggestion is that go to mibile shop and carry a aim to buy best of your phone without wasting money on the assosories of canvas 3d.

Why I am saying this is I have used this phone and I have lost many money on this phone so if u buy this make sure that it should be updates version and RAM should be much.

This is hand free mobile easy to use and easy to task this is beat of mobile and I loves.

The back cam consist of 8 megha pixel.

Micromax A115 Canavas 3D