Micromax

India
Micromax A115 canvas 3D
Mar 22, 2016 12:55 PM 2176 Views

The screen of the phone is 5 inch. it has 5 mega pixel back camera and 0.3 mega pixel front camera. It has Special 3D, Android 4.1 and is powered by a 2000 mah. it is a dual SIM card handset and also provides reasonable functions like WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM. Its to much Budget Phone to the middle class family. the most found in this phone is short battery. its consumes to much problems of battery. its also not good backside camera and the shows its function on the internet was 8 mega pixel camera but actually its written on the mobile BOX and front camera show on the internet 2 mega pixel and actually its 0.3 mega pixel.

Its to much fraud with the people. also show different prices on the shops and internet. I used this smartphone last 2 years but its was repaired by me in 2 times during last 2 years. My first year of this smartphone, it comes under guaranteed period that times its screen lock button suddenly not working. I was going to micromax gallery centre to repair it. They were submitted my mobile with them and told me your mobile parts not available. Deposit your mobile and you will come back after 15 days.

Micromax A115 Canavas 3D