Micromax

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India
Micromax & service center
Aug 05, 2014 09:12 PM 9866 Views

I purchased  Micromax A106 from The Mobile Online store, on 14th June however, I received a faulty handset. SD card slot was not working.

I checked with Mobile online store for return of this handset, however, the call center guy  refused  and informed me that they do not have the return policy(dont by from The Mobile store online).

I had taken this handset to Micromax  authorized service center S.V Care Mobitron, Ghatkopar  on 18th June 2014. In this service center the staff even not guided me for freee replacement policy within 7 days, for which I was entitled for. After sitting for 5 hrs my complaint was taken and job sheet was created.

Even after multiple follow-ups no one from the S V care picked up the phone(66716655), The service Center Manager Mr.Avadhut also never picked up my phone. even after several messages, he never bother to reply.  I dont know for what he is running the Customer Service center where he does not want to serve the customers

Ultimately, I had to log the complaint with Micromax toll free number on 10th July, where they took the complaint and given me complaint ID.  after rigorous follow-ups with Micromax.

On 23rd of July I had received mail from Micromax Service department  that my hand set got repaired.  I immediately  contacted  Service Center S.V.Mobitron  to confirm. They have refused about readiness of the handset.  After giving the reference of  mail received from Micromax,  the Service Center staff told it will take few more days  to repair the handset.

Ultimately. Yesterday 4th August 2014,  after multiple follow-ups I received the  repaired handset, which means nearly 2 months it took to repair the handset. where as I was entitled for replacement.

Hence please

*do not purchase products from  The mobile Store Online portal

do not purchase Micromax products  as they have no  service centers to service customers do not take your mobile to S.V.Mobitron, Ghatkopar as they no intention to serve customers*

Micromax A100