Micromax

VERY BAD SERVICE ...
Jul 28, 2016 10:40 PM 2081 Views

Very poor customer service. I have bought canvas Nitro 311 and after 11 months its mic is not working, then given to service center for repair. They sent the phone to head office for repair and time is given for 25-30days for return of the phone. With my continuous follow up they replaced another phone with oridinary packing of polythene paper and delivered from service center of Vizag. With in 2 days again new phone has given trouble, then given back to service center and they said this phone also having mother board broblem hence send back to head office and you may get back phone 25-30days. Now around 10days complete and my phone is still in service centre.

I think they has given old used phone for replacement of existing phones nitro 311. It is gods grace may work and may not work of micromax phones. . This type of services they are providing. I have talked to their executive and still they are taking some more days to deliver my phone. Very poor customer services and My sincer suggestion of everybody pls do not buy any micromax mobiles other wise you are in trouble.I written so many comments and send mail also but Micromax company management has not bothering and not responding on that and also they need not required customer satisfaction and they simply through their product in the market and sell them like us. I regret very much on this and kindly suggest to all the readers, who ever pls do not buy micromax mobiles.DO NOT BUY MICROMAX MOBILES. DO NOT BUY MICROMAX MOBILES.

Micromax A100