Micromax

Banglore India
Micromax .... good
Jun 19, 2016 08:37 PM 2503 Views

This phone bought my friend in pervious year no problem in this phone and cost is afford all class family. all are good butIts a really joke for mobile phone Worst camera Worst battery Hangs like hell I have changed it battery buybagain it fail due to its low mah.

This phone does not support basic graphic games also It also fail in low light condition.Micromax is a reputed company. I like its mobiles but not satisfy with this Micromax A089 bolt.

There are many causes that I dont like this phone.

(1) it has 2MP camera.it's camera is useless in lower light and it's flash light very low.

(2) it has 512MB Ram. This ram is useless for 3G phones. This phone getting switched off while I am online on internet.

(3)lower quality touch screen. It's touch quality is low then other androids.

(4) week phone one day I play a fighting game in this phone then mistakely phone is sleep from my hand and it's display is cracked whereas the phone distance is no longer from glebe.

But some quality is good like:-

(1) it has a good speaker.

(2) sensor.