Picture Quality:

Feb 12, 2021 02:12 PM 104 Views

Picture Quality:

Ease of use:

Sound Effect:

Saw the same TV in the house of one of my friends and it was just enthralling. Perhaps this is one of the best smart TVs I have seen and this is why I did not hesitate in offering it even 5 stars. To start with, the brightness of the smart TV is just awesome and even when we were view movies with a lot of natural light in the room, the picture quality did not become any dull. This is the advantage of having a 4K TV and I think Mi did well in the segment.

We also connected our PS4 and played games on it. To my surprise, the gaming controls worked so well and the picture quality was enthralling. I think I fell in love with the graphics and I am planning to buy it for my home as well. The performance is all owing to the powerful Mediatek TV chipset that it uses and even the overall audio quality of the smart TV is also quite good. Mi made a huge leap from the boring TVs to this 4K model. Definitely worth the cost and worth buying.

Mi Q1 138.8 cm (55) Ultra HD (4K) QLED Smart Android TV