Design & Looks:

Feb 07, 2016 09:51 AM 2734 Views

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

This is a Chinese company. It made good scope and profit in India. I was ordered from snapdeal in rs 299 . I got the parcel in 5 days from the order date.

I open the package of mi earphone. I surprised and say waaaaoooo. frnds the earphone  like really awsome. I just unbox the earphones. there build quality is very solid. and strong. I love the budd of earphone . there build from metal like rose golden color. this bud given primium look of earphone. and the wire of earphone is like a thread. which is non streachable or brakeble. the button of earphone or mic is too gud in looking and the jack is tooo attrective.

now the time of use . I plugged in my nokia lumia 305. but it is not support . now I pluged in  xiaomi redmi  prime. it is workd there sound is to baad  you cant here sound continue 30 min because there sound quality is do headache in mind or ear .there is the cause head pain.which is noot good. when I connect in my laptop I cant here song properly in full volume . the sound is vibrating.

overall, the earphone only prove premium look but not batter sound. I not reccommended to buy. I will give it 2 out of 5.

Mi Piston Earphones