Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Mi

Fake Commitments
Dec 19, 2018 08:31 PM 244 Views (via Mobile)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Hi , This is Manik Singh sharing one of my worst experience , to be very honest the hearing quality of Mi earphones is good it's an affordable price but the quality which they use that is the worst & the warranty claims which their employees give that is also the worst even they do not know what they are committing to their customers. I had bought two pairs of the same earphones got the same issue the coating of the earphone was peeling off , Hence I bought another the same issue came in the next one , when i mailed got the revert 'can't get it replaced or exchanged' but when as per the telephonic conversation resolution expert said after viewing the images of the earphones. She said Sir , You can get it replaced under 6 months warranty claims , She actually understood the quality issue, she didn't give me the written approval, over the call she committed she said sir, visit the service center you will get it replaced , I asked that because I cannot take any offs before 15th Jan 2019 , Please assure me If i visit the store people will accept it without any husstle, She said If in case they deny just call us We'll manage.

After applying my Paid leaves since I wasn't having Casual leaves I went there , exactly happened which i expected from them , They simply denied when I made a call to Customer care expert , I will not take his name, , he said whatever commitment she gave to you I'm giving you a new commitment " you will not get it replaced" in a rudely manner he replied, then I had a word with his senior again I'll not take his name he said Im appologise We can't help you out, after applying my paid leave which costs me 3500 bucks per day hence, I said & mentioned in my emails , I can't take any offs before 15th of Jan 2018 .

Now , Simply i want the replacement as per the telephonic commitment with the girl who assisted me , but I'll not take her name because I don't want her to loose her job as she did it was wrong .

1.Order no.518092725276136801

2.Order no.518071517558020601

Customer Name : Manik Singh

Contact no. 9971574135

Email address : Msa522.ms@gmail.com

At last i would say never trust on XIAOMI , they are fake.

Mi Piston Earphones