Design & Looks:

Apr 25, 2016 10:10 AM 2696 Views

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

I got these ear phones as a gift. I really loved packing. It was almost simlilary packed like I phone ear phones. Infact  Inspite of having insulating plastic covering on wire… it was having threaded covering which was giving it a attractive look. They had also provided 3 pairs of spare ear plugs.

But when I plugged these earphones in my ear. I I dint find any difference between a normal ear phone and MI ear phone. I thought of plugging these ear phones during my jogging times. First of all, these ear plugs were not staying ear. it was continuously slipping. Plus with my each step of jog. it could feel noise coming through my ear phones. Though it was written on box. That these are noise proof ear phones… I really dint find them noise proof at all.

Finally, I one month. I could see that from volume controlling port. wires were coming out. and just in next 15 days. it stopped working.

Mi Piston Earphones