Design & Looks:

May 20, 2016 10:10 PM 3161 Views

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Hello, I have bought this headphone from latestone.com and I thought that MI is a brand name so this would also be a very great product to spend my money on it. But not everything that looks good is actually good. First of all it is shown that it is metallic in the picture but that was not. That was made of plastic. Yes only plastic sold on the name of metal. I was bit disappointed by this how ever that came to me and I have spent whole lot 450 rs on it so I started using it for some days.

When I came to know that it don't have any quality and with that price I could have bought much better Samsung headphone or any other. Why I choose it was because of its looks that attracted me but not always the looks is all that matters. Sometimes it should be that quality also. The first thing was that it was plastic and second thing when I began to use it then it lasted for only 7 days. What I have spent this much money on a product and that lasted for just 7 days. That was just 7 days replacement on that product so I thought to use it and then on 7th day it break. One of that earphone stopped working for no reason and tell you guys it was not more than 7-8 days of it and the other one also break. What a whole branded product just break half in 7 days and next half in next 7 days. So that annoyed me a lot.

Thank you.