Xiaomi

Jajpur India
Mi max 2 (big is always good)
Apr 12, 2018 10:52 AM 1991 Views (via Android App)

Here I'm sharing my review about this Mi max 2( 64Gb) .

I have brought this from amazon at a exchange offer. I was very excited when I hold it in my hand. When I unboxed it I got this massive phone with 6.44' full HD display ( 342 PPI) protected with corning Gorilla glass 3.

So don't worry about scratch or any thing for your screen. It runs on Android v7.1.1 Nougat with octa-core Snapdragon 625 ( upto 2.0Ghz) with Adreno 506 GPU, So you can play heavy games without compromise with performance and power efficiency. I have played Modern combat 5 without any lag which is very good. Its full metal unibody, strong and durable which is incredible hand feel. Let's talk about its cameras it has 12MP primary camera with Sony IMX386 Sensor. Large 1.25┬Ám pixel capture more light and has a 5MP Front facing camera. I have shoot many pictures from it and it's came out very good. And it's battery it has a massive 5300mAh battery which powered this device efficiently with 2 days battery life and quick charge 3.0.

It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB Internal storage and can be expandable upto 125GB. It's value for money deal.

Write a Review on Mi Max 2 64GB