Xiaomi

Patiala India
Mi max2
Feb 01, 2018 07:20 AM 3239 Views (via Android App)

I bought this phone from flipkart. I am really enjoying this phone. It has a big screen and camera is also good. The best thing about this phone that is better backup. Guys it has 5300mah battery which means use this phone all day full on movies play games after that it saves 50 percent battery. Guys I just loved this phone. Talk About Lag problem so guys it has no lag problem in this phone. There are two big speakers which provides sound loud and more clean so guys it has good speakers sound system and If you are a game lover or big screen lover so go for it without any confusion. Bulit Quality is also so good and it comers with fast charger which means you can charge you phone quikly. Guys I recommend you too buy this phone if you want to spend 15k to 16k. Thanks Redmi to launched this phone to all of us. Its cost is around 15k. It is value for money.

Write a Review on Mi Max 2 64GB