Xiaomi

Mumbai India
Best budget smartphone
Apr 15, 2018 04:11 AM 2665 Views (via Android App)

Today I am writing a review on my experience with this smartphone. I purchased this phone from Sai Communications store just a week ago. My experience has been so far fantastic. Its large 6.4 inch screen is great for watching movies and playing games. Its Battery lasts for 2 days after a full charge with its massive battery of 5300 mah battery. It has got 64GB of internal memory with 4GB RAM. Although memory can be expanded upto 128GB I am more than sufficient with its 64Gb storage. With its dual SIM I am using dual 4G SIM simultaneously however one at a time. It has a superfast fingerprint sensor. Locking and unlocking becomes easier and faster and secured. Camera is quite decent although it could have been better. I will definitely recommend this phone to those who are planning to buy a big screen smartphone with super specifications.

Mi Max 2 64GB