Xiaomi

Mallur,Savadatti, Belagavi. 591111 India
An average liked gadget for my self use
Mar 13, 2018 04:37 PM 2145 Views (via Android App)

I buyed mi max 2 in flipkart 3 months ago. Main porpose of buying this is its performance and costed ₹16000 on new year sale at flipkart.

Mi max 2 is the largest incarnation of chinese xiaomi, s large format phablet.it combined a 6.44inch screen with multi touch screen benifit is to play games, movies, reading etc in huge screen.

Sound is good quality regarding calls hd quality we hear on low networks also and 3.5 mm jack for headphone. On movies and gaming time gives clear sound.

On rest times I used to play racing games in it no hang because of 4gb ram which accesses fertility between storage. Weight is medium user friendly I use to take it for parties and programmes.

Desingn of this mobile is little bit low it is designed like other phablets no extra things for in design. Only Fingerprint lock id is added.

Camera app is set simple with point and shoot operation on mind. For selfie out has 8mp camera with beuty mode and 13mp rear with hdr mode which I liked most in this mobile. Image clarity is super on lighting places.video mode is not up to mark.

Storage I have used 45gb in 64gb it has only 50gb used because some are used by inbuilt process. Charging with c type cable and 5300mah battery can used for 2 days.but it does not fits on pockets can put on bags.

I liked it so much I recomend you to buy this.

Mi Max 2 64GB