Xiaomi

Mumbai, India India
Mi Max 2 (A must buy)
Jun 19, 2018 10:45 PM 2184 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 19, 2018 10:47 PM)

Eversince I bought the Mi Max 2, Inhave become a fan of it.

Likes:

Reasons are listed below:

1. Great value for money( Only Rs 16000 for 64 GB)

2. Great Battery Life( You will never need a charger once it is fully charged. Use it however you want - for games, navigation, calls, surfing the web, movies, TV serials, Roaming, WiFi or Mobile internet) . The battery will last until you give up. For normal usage the battery will last for 2 days. There is no fun in carrying a power bank all the time and Mi Max 2 will free you from the same.

3. Super fast charging: 5300 Mah will charge in approximately 2 hours and 15-20 minutes. Just Amazing.

4. The 4 GB of RAM is enough for almost everyone.

5. The gorilla glass is fine even without the screen guard and after falling 10 times. Actually no need to buy a screen guard.

6. The big screen makes all experiences big.

7. Mi is the only one to offer such great value for money.

Dislikes;

Reasons are listed below:

1. Camera is just 12MP but that does not matter a lot to me.

2. The phone surface is so smooth that it keeps slipping from my hand - but even after falling atleast 10 times, no issues at all. Now I have purchased a defender cover for my phone.

3. The big size is somewhere between comfortable and just able to manage. But not an issue because I can see my TV serials and movies on a big screen. Just love the big size. Now I will not buy any phone which is smaller than Mi Max 2.

4. Mi could have given 6GB RAM for a little extra money - and I woukd have happily bought it.

5. Can't use 4G Sim card on both slots.

Write a Review on Mi Max 2 64GB