Design & Looks:

Satisfaction:

Mi

Araria India
Xiaomi Disappointed
Nov 24, 2017 12:19 PM 3356 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 25, 2017 11:25 AM)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Hi friends today I am reviewing mi In- Ear Basic haed phone .which I bought last month with order ID 5161017107302336.Xiaomi is a well known brand which became so popular so fast for providing quality products at affordable price and increasing fans day by day even I am also Mi lover but this is the product which dissapionted me.DESIGNThe headphone is made up of plastic but it looks like aluminium, the looks are so much attractive which can be liked by anyone.PERFORMANCEWhen we talk about the performance it made me dissapoint, first month it was ok but after a month its sound quality started decreasing.First the left ear bid was not working and now sometimes both of them not working.it lacks of noise cancelling support and it has sound leakage problem.Overall its not the worth to buy this.Being a Mi fan I am satisfied with the product.

Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic