Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Mi

Pune India
Xiaomi mi earphones very low quality product
Mar 15, 2018 05:12 PM 2452 Views (via iOS App)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Hey guys, today I am writting a review on a mi headphones who disappionted me very much by its quality and performance.

when I was planning to buy a headphone my friend suggested me to buy of a mi brand he also using that same headphone so I taken a trial of it from my friend it was working superb I loved it because its price also very cheap then I buyed it.

after using just 4-5 days it started laging and giving very weird sounds. as I buyed it from a physical store I went their and told him about headphone problem he just said "sorry I can't do anything about it because it don't come with any warrenty" I was shoked, and also now I hate xiaomi. although it was very cheap so I can't soeaked that much loss but this is not way to treat customer.

so I came here to write this review like this review if same thing has happend with you.

Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic