Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Mi

Jamner Bodwad
Great ! Superb Sound Quality and Comfortablity.
Feb 01, 2018 06:43 PM 2385 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Feb 01, 2018 07:59 PM)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

This is Cheapest headphones of Mi.I purchased this headphones in November 2017 from Amazon for price ₹ 599/ for my Redmi4. Headphones packing is came with 3 another ear-buds of different sizes according to the border size.So we can fit it with any size of ears.tiny buds can fit in kids ears Comfortably.Good Sound quality, excellent support for Bass mode.The major and most major point is that it has superb MIC.I often use it, speak in it For VOICE SEARCH on Google without typing text. This Mic Support very superb.For music listeners it is great equipment. It fits in ears comfortably.It is wearable in in daily lite Working while cooking, jogging, yoga meditation, Riding bike, writing something, kitchen working, It has call receive button also with many more functionalities.The look and design of these Headphones is very simple and elegant. it doesn’t look like Cheap product. I am enjoying music, Google voice searching and cooking with this headphone from last 1 year. Great product from Mi.

Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic