Network:

Expect To Be Hung Up On
Feb 28, 2008 11:00 PM 2236 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

You got to be crazy to use their service, DONT expect a refund. Ipaid PCS METRO $109 in-advanced for basic service, for two months, the phone stop working the next day. I checked the phone several times, 5 days later. I reported the phone as damaged, and re-

quested a full refund. however, the customer service and manager denied the refund. claiming too late and they have no control over the phone, I spoke to 4 representatives, who were polite but say no to everything, always ending let me transfer you, then hung up, even the bank is cheap, I requested that they refund this amount, my right as lack of proper service, but they refused to submit the request, claiming I must resolve this issue myself, they are not responsible, which is false, it is easy to refund a customer request for such matters.

I fail to see how an advanced payment can not be refunded, and paying for a service I  can not use, by the way, never lie to the bank about an unauthorized charge to get a refund, TCF, tryed to make me do this, but I refused, even though I hate their greed and dishonest customer service policy, I told them no, and ask if they where refusing me the same service as everyone elso, they made me wait too long, they might as well hung up too, PCS METRO site is designed to take your money without addressing customer concerns, if you take the time and report the damage phone, you may be requested to call customer service. like I did, going around in a circle, after paying them earnestly, they really let me down, low prices get  my attention, but the trade off is no service and possible no refund too, by the way, if I wanted punk service, I can go down the street, and get free cable line

Metro PCS Mobile Operator